SEMARAK PIALA AFF

I don’t know why..i never likes football..i never watching that game..but, when I heard about out National Team playing to win “PIALA AFF”..wow, I just fell different..i’m so excited and so anthusism..and try to watching our team national playing in television together with my brother and my dad..

Our team national was very good..although, we’re not the winner..for me, INDONESIA always will be the winner in INDONESIA people’s heart..especially for Irfan Bachim, Bambang Pamungkas, and Gonzales..they’re playing very good..and for M. Nasuha..the one who can make a gol when playing with Malaysia in Gelora Bung Karno..they’re playing was so amazing..and I love it..now, I love watching football game..and always support my team national in every situasion..i never support the other..always “GARUDA DI DADAKU”..red is brave..and our team national are brave and sportif..they’re winner because they can show they best playing..and I love and love my team national..i hope next event..we can be better and be the number one..and show them..that we are the real winner..and I hope, someday we can bring “ PIALA AFF” to our country..make the people in the world proud with us..from now, I always giving a support for team national..and be a good supporter..and “SEMARAK PIALA AFF” make a different sensation for me..now, I love football game and I proud with my country..especially for our team national..INDONESIA..you never walk alone..we are here and we always support you..just do your best and make our country proud..GOOD LUCK for our team national!! We are here and always support you all..and always praying that the next..we can be the WINNER..THE REAL WINNER..even you always be the winner in our hearts..

That just a little opinion from me about “ SEMARAK PIALA AFF”. although, my parents didn’t allow me to watching it from the stadion..but, it’s okay..watching from here in television..i’m feeling amazing sensation too…just like the other supporter who watching live on the stadion..and I always said, “GARUDA DI DADAKU”.. \(^o^)/

0 Responses

    AbOuT mE

    Foto saya
    i love all about japan.. Mulai dr kebudayaan jepang,teknologi,pendidikan,ekonomi,sejarah,politik,musik,dorama,anime,manga dan masyarakat jepang..

    '

    what's Up !!

    Bookmark and Share

    mY FoLLoWeR

    mY Facebook BaDgE

    mY sMiLey

    mY mUsiC

    Automatic Created Playlist by www.autoplaylist.com
    Make Your Own Mp3 & Video Playlist at www.autoplaylist.com

    mY Fish